Monday 1 July 2013

Mystic Arms

My first journey was to the oak grove in Empath Abbey. I took the moongate to the Yew portal and traveled southwest towards the castle. I made straight for the grove and found the mystic armor without a hitch. After exiting the castle I took the scenic route back to Britain to fight some battles and collect more Gold. I would like to get Geoffrey up to Level 4 before I go down a dungeon to get the three-part key. I took one of the ships outside Britain and sailed south to Serpent Castle. In the Academy training room I found the mystic weapons on my "first search". As I was sailing back north hugging the southeast coast of Britannia, I saw the Trinsic portal and decided to park my ship there instead and take the moongate back. I am trying not to consume food as quickly since I would like to save my Gold for weapons.

Lord British was more than happy to raise Julia and Jaana to Level 6. I think some of the others are close. Geoffrey also made it up to Level 4. I'm hoping he will reach Level 5 before I enter the Abyss.


42166 moves. Cumulative playing time = 22.5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment